The year is 2019. Digital marketing is now a proven entity in terms of upsurging the branding quotient of your business. Further, its popularity reveals a trend that is likely to keep amassing more credibility in the foreseeable future. “Digital Marketing is the future of marketing in general as a whole”.
A number of large corporations have already inclined to the phenomena. However, even if you own a start-up business, the perks of accepting digital marketing are more prevalent for you than ever before. With that said, here are the latest and greatest Digital Marketing trends for startups worldwide.
1. Social Media allows your business to take off: Your average user today is likely to spend his/her free time on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It wouldn’t be wise to let the opportunity to engage with them slip away.
Such platforms allow you the means to initiate a bond with your demographic, via customer reviews and brand awareness. Familiarizing your prospects with your firm by harnessing the influence of social media will definitely bring more eyes to your brand, and consequentially forge a solid foundation for the startups.
2. Customer Engagement via Chatbots: Thanks to the emergence of Artificial Intelligence, you no longer have to be available all the time in order to converse with your consumers. The trend of chatbot use is only going to spread in the ensuing years. In fact, a vast majority of the taxi, food ordering, and similar service providers rely on bots to respond to the day-to-day issues and suggestions submitted by the users.
3. A fully personalized experience via “Voice Search”: Global popularization of “Siri”, “Alexa”, and other similar technological breakthroughs was no fluke. Your customers today expect to be heard and to be identified uniquely (rightfully so). In the modern age, nobody has the time to physically visit a shopping store. Instead, they would rather have their orders be placed verbally. As a result, the voice recognition technology is likely to gain further traction in the near future.
4. SEO A/B (Split) Testing is a must: Studying your marketplace on a regular basis will keep you one step ahead of your competition. This is why SEO Split testing will assist you in determining separate elements that will influence your site traffic. As a result, you can recognize and consequently focus on those tactics that are proving to be the most beneficial in gaining new customers (via increased web traffic). A number of tools can assist you in making necessary changes to your meta description, title tag, content, and other key elements for guaranteed rising traffic.
5. Innovative Content still holds its own: The stone-aged technique of merely stuffing keywords and luring people into visiting your site has long ceased to exist. If your viewers don’t like your content, neither does the search ranking algorithm. This is why relevant, informative and attractive content still makes the difference, perhaps more so than ever before.
Engaging content will draw new audiences and will keep them afloat. As a startup, top search ranking is the holy grail, which itself might depend on whether your initial audience finds your service-based content worth their time.
6. Visual Marketing ‘IS’ the future: The phrase seeing is believing has never been more fitting within the digital marketing sector. Your customers will only feel assured when they can actually have a visual understanding of how your services are unique, especially as a growing start-up. Video marketing, therefore, has emerged as the goliath of all marketing tactics.
As a brand that s just starting to spread its wings, using Facebook Live, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, etc to regularly engage with your existing, as well as potential audiences, is going to be highly fruitful post-2019.
Conclusion: With the modern marketplace seemingly stuffed with infinite competitors, owning a start-up business is a challenging task. You shall be forgiven to think that the circumstances have never been more testing. But, with the right tools and tactics, digital marketing is going to offer you a ticket to wide-spread brand awareness. All the aforementioned trends are virtually guaranteed to bring you more prospects in 2020, and beyond.