If you haven’t yet heard of the phenomenon known as Video Marketing, you might want to accept it into your business lives sooner than later. While the reasons for it are many, let’s take a look at the 5 major reasons as to why Video Marketing is the way to go in 2020.
1. Video Content is more engaging and impactful: As an extension to the previous entry, email marketing incorporating video content is 2-3 times more likely to be clicked. Landing pages that include a video will acquire an average of 80% higher conversion rates.
An average viewer is going to stick around for longer when visiting a site that features a video instead of a content resembling a manuscript. Your business video will certainly include more pieces of information and a virtual demo of your products, with which users feel assured.
2. Video Content is suited to all devices: No matter how incredible your content seems to be, if its beauty doesn’t translate seamlessly onto a different device, your content traffic is bound to deplete. With other marketing strategies, acquiring good conversion is often the most challenging task.
With Video advertisements, however, your ad will be displayed properly across all major browsers and devices. This way, a prospect watching your business video irrespective of the device he/she uses will experience contentment with it.
3. Video Marketing is SEO-friendly: For a modern digital marketer, SEO is the holy mantra in order to supplement their brand’s reach. Your business will perform much better with regards to its Google Rankings when employing video ads. It’s really the way human psychology works. We believe what we see. And humans are more likely to engage with video content that in any other form. So when more people are going to watch, like and share your content, naturally your Google ranking is going will see an upturn.
4. A Booming industry: A video delivers a message in a much more efficient manner. What exactly is your product supposed to do? How are your services any better than what the competition has to offer? What’s new with this latest update you incorporated within your services? All these answers are better answered through video marketing.
Digital Marketing trend is now at an all-time high, and the industry will continue to blossom in the future. If you wish your business to remain in touch with the modern buyer, then employing video marketing as a necessary branding technique will serve you immensely.
5. Better business figures: Let’s be honest, the end game for any company is to generate maximum profit figures. Visual content is more aesthetically appealing, is more sharable, and overall much easier to understand for your everyday viewer. All these factors collectively are going to boost your product’s appeal in the eyes of a regular buyer.
That, naturally, will further lead to better sales numbers which consequently is music to the ears of your company CEO and board of directors. Of course, you might spend a few more shillings, and extra hours creating a video ad, but you also will most certainly a receive much higher Return On Investment (ROI).
# Stats that matter-
- 80% of online customers are able to recall a video that they viewed even a month ago. (HubSpot)
- If users like what they see in a video, their purchasing intent can increase by about 97%. (Strategic-IC)
- 39% of users make the decision of reaching out to a service provider when viewing their video. (HubSpot)
- A website containing a video is 53 times more likely to land on the first page of Google compared to when without it. (Insivia)
- The organic traffic for a website can increase upto 153% through video marketing.
- Replacing image thumbnails with video thumbnails in your emails will increase your click-rate by 21%. (Wistia)
- Around 80% of total mobile traffic would be generated by video-based content. (Entrepreneur)
- A video garners 300% more traffic than conventional, text-based content. (MarketingSherpa)
- 45% of users take action after watching a brand’s video campaign. (WordStream)
- B2B companies that employed video marketing tactics ended up growing their revenues 49% faster than companies without video ad campaigns. (Vidyard)
Conclusion: Any credible Digital Marketer will tell you how influential video marketing is going to be. In a bid to take over the scene, all major companies are now using this technique and are successfully gaining an upper hand over the competition.
“Believe in what you see.” is the mantra many users go by, and the rise of online shopping has offered them the means to gain that experience. So if you are an aspiring entrepreneur, jumping on the bandwagon of video marketing is a surefire way of being relevant in 2020 and beyond.