Zen Cart is an online store management system. It is PHP-based, using a MySQL database and HTML components. Support is provided for numerous languages and currencies, and it is freely available under the GNU General Public License. Zen Cart branched from osCommerce as a separate project in 2003. Beyond some aesthetic changes, the major differences between the two systems come from Zen Cart’s architectural changes (for example, a template system) and additional included features in the core. The release of the 1.3.x series further differentiated Zen Cart by moving the template system from its historic tables-based layout approach to one that is largely CSS-based.
- WordPress theme development
- It is also the most reliable option.
- Zen Cart is highly customizable.
- That what is provided is a basic e-commerce solution that can be suitable to almost any business.
- It is possible to install additional modules to customize as you please.
- In the condition where special customization is required, you can hire a Zen Cart developer to
- customize the website as you please.
- The framework is designed such that it is easy to work with and add or modify features.