Zen Cart is an online store management system. It is PHP-based, using a MySQL database and HTML components. Support is provided for numerous languages and currencies, and it is freely available under the GNU General Public License. Zen Cart branched from osCommerce as a separate project in 2003. Beyond some aesthetic changes, the major differences between the two systems come from Zen Cart’s architectural changes (for example, a template system) and additional included features in the core. The release of the 1.3.x series further differentiated Zen Cart by moving the template system from its historic tables-based layout approach to one that is largely CSS-based.
- WordPress theme development
- It is also the most reliable option.
- Zen Cart is highly customizable.
- That what is provided is a basic e-commerce solution that can be suitable to almost any business.
- It is possible to install additional modules to customize as you please.
- In the condition where special customization is required, you can hire a Zen Cart developer to
- customize the website as you please.
- The framework is designed such that it is easy to work with and add or modify features.
I have worked with Future Profilez on a range of design concepts and webite development and have found his service to be creative, timely and accurate. His input and suggestions have helped us develop and enhance our marketing material on a range of projects, and to a high standard of production.