Best SEO Extensions for Your Magento E-commerce Store
- 46276 Views
When creating a web design, the approach should always remain simplistic yet innovative. An excellent web design company in India will incorporate all the necessary techniques and studying before building a website. As a beginner though, there still are a number of cheat codes you can follow to get that extra edge over other fellow designers.
1. Embrace the White Space: This is a rather amateur mistake that is more widely prevalent than it should be. As a beginner, never think of white space as the enemy of your website's beauty.
Instead, keep it there and include all the main content and services you offer within that portion. A visitor must be able to clearly read the main parts of your content in order to generate interest.
Apart from that, white space promotes simplicity and adds a bit more professionalism to your approach, especially when creating a business website.
2. A perfect color scheme: The color scheme should always be cohesive and should reflect a welcoming vibe. Often designers are guilty of overdoing this bit by employing hundreds of colors and wacky fonts to look impressive. They just end up creating one colossal mess.
Have your call to action buttons appear in the same color while using separate coloring for separate headings. You can also use coloring tools (likes of Palleton) to aid you with the choosing part.
3. The design must always reflect the goal: The last thing you want is for your website for a hospital to look like a promotion for a rock band tour with its layout. While designing, keep the following in mind-
Never use irrelevant images just because they might look good.
Try to incorporate the brand logo where it is likely to be seen.
Always design in a grid format.
High-quality images should be considered.
4. Keep mobile in mind: You don’t need to look at a statistic to know that a majority of users will visit a website these days via their mobile phones and tablets.
So the website you design should keep the responsiveness in high regard. The elements visible on a mobile device should be the same as when seen using a desktop.
Coming to a compromise or a balance between your design response and its visual appeal is difficult, but very important to incorporate. The user interface is the prime priority and you are only likely to ever generate leads and traffic when an average mobile user is satisfied with your website.
5. BE YOU: Drawing inspiration is not only common in every field, but it is also the reason people come with newer versions of everything. Ut at the end of the day, your design is a reflection of your creativity and thought process.
The viewer who sees your website should see exactly how you envision it. You can binge through thousands of samples, but in the end, make sure to add your personal touch and the elements and colors the way you want to. Even if the initial response isn’t too positive, at least you can modify all the elements more easily, since you made it all by yourself.
Envision yourself as a visitor to your website and include designs for that purpose.
Don’t shy away from suggestions/constructive criticism, or straight up criticism for that matter.
Don’t mind walking opposite to a trend, set out to generate a new trend.
Conclusion: On the face of it, designing is an individualistic approach, and so should be straight forward. But by following the aforementioned simple tips, you can make the difference between a design and a good one.
A FutureProfilez, we have a core of highly trained and experienced web designers that assist you with all kinds of web designing projects efficiently.
"Read Also:-Designers vs Developers: Is a Perfect Workflow Possible"
Copyright ® 2023 Company All Rights Reserved