- 78036 Views
Simply owning an online shopping store isn’t going be enough for you in order to expand your reach to a wider audience, and that’s where SEO/SMO company in India comes to your aid. But then, the whole process of SMO (Social Media Optimization) is easier said than done. In addition to the attractive website outlook, the following tools will work like a charm in terms of bloating your online community base.
1. OptinMonster: The priority to promote your business service is to generate as many leads as possible, and OptinMonster is the master of the art.
With the help of its Drag and Drop feature, you can generate impressive-looking pages that capture the imagination of your audience, and you can engage with them.
With a user base close to 1 Million worldwide, OptinMonster is growing rapidly and introducing a number of additional features (like cart recovery, popup generation, mail listing etc) regularly that generates a web page to capture relevant leads.
2. Tailwind: Creating engaging and relevant content is often an imperative but tricky part for a developer, especially when looking to establish a name on platforms such as Instagram or Pinterest. That issue is sorted when you employ Tailwind as it is an amazing tool that helps you create adequate content for your social media pages.
With Tailwind, you can upload multiple contents at once, and pin a large number of boards simultaneously.
It also includes the drag and drops calendar feature that makes it simpler for you to schedule your content.
3. Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a tool that is free of cost but is no slouch, as it lets you determine the success of your website by monitoring the conversion rate of your viewers.
Once you have the needed information regarding the type of visitors, time spent by each visitor on your site, viewer source, etc, you can then make strategies accordingly to ensure they remain engaged and offer you their business. All the statistics depicting your campaign trafficking is displayed and that way you can boost the performance of your website.
4. Feedly: Once you have generated an impressive content, your work is far from over. In fact, the difficult part would follow where you need to share that content with a wide range of audience relevant to your services.
This is taken care of when you use the Feedly tool as it helps you with all the aspects like finding relevant content, storing the content, and sharing it with the viewers. This is imperative for SMO purposes since a number of sites out there have impressive content you might want to share.
Further, Feedly is compatible with all major web browsers and also works efficiently with most mobile devices and tablets.
influencers who share keyword-related content. Use this to research ideas for your content marketing campaign and to connect with top influencers in your industry.
5. BuzzSumo: BuzzSumo in its application is quite similar to Feedly since it aids you in discovering fresh and approved content on various websites. You also have the added benefit of searching popular topics from renowned influencers by putting in a keyword(s). All the trending topics relevant to your search are displayed in a list and you simply choose to implement the ideas and fuel your trafficking.
6. MeetEdgar: When you’ve been in the game over a long period of time, you would realize that management and storage of all the old posts become a hassle, with MeetEdgar that is no longer the case.
With this tool, you can categorize all your blogs separately and recycle them as per the desired schedule. MeetEdgae is perhaps the best scheduling tool out there and it will go through all your previous work in an instant, share it as per the schedule and as a result save you a heck of a time.
7. Facebook & Twitter Analytics: Though these tools are two separate entities, they basically carry out the same purpose with similar efficiency over two different social platforms.
Both the tools let you track the trafficking of your marketing campaign by monitoring factors such as likes, comments, shares etc. however, since Facebook has a lot more functionality than Twitter, the work of FB Analytics is that much more impressive.
8. SocialOomph: Another content recycling/sharing tool akin to Meet Edgar, SocialOomph lets you repost content on Facebook and Twitter according to the schedule you assign.
You can save some trouble of going through individual posts in the past and simply have them managed automatically. It’s one of the most powerful social media management tools on the market.
You can opt for SocialOomph when time constraint is an issue, but if that is not the case, you might want to look at MeetEdgar since the later is more advanced and lightweight.
Conclusion: All the aforementioned tools are very efficient in their respective fields, and together will certainly feed the viewer trafficking for your social campaign.
At FutureProfilez, we retain a core of highly trained individuals that provide you with the best Digital Marketing Services and E-commerce services for your website.
Copyright ® 2023 Company All Rights Reserved