The Facebook SDK for Android helps Android app developer implement Facebook functionality into their Android apps. Features include Facebook Login, Friend and Place pickers, session management, native object responses from the Graph API and Feed and Requests dialogs.
The Facebook SDK for Android provides Facebook support within Android apps. You can utilize Facebook Native Login, invoke Sharing, Game Requests and App Invites dialogs, and read and write data using the Graph API.
A software development kit (SDK ) is typically a set of software development tools that allows the creation of applications for a certain software package, software framework, hardware platform, computer system, video game console, operating system, or similar development platform. “SDK” means any object code library, sample source code, or documentation you receive from us that helps you create apps for use with the Facebook Platform.
A software development kit that enables developers to create applications for the Android platform. The Android SDK includes sample projects with source code, development tools, an emulator, and required libraries to build Android applications
The Facebook SDK provides a rich set of client-side functionality that:
- Enables you to use the Like Button and other Social Plugins on your site.
- Enables you to use Facebook Login to lower the barrier for people to sign up on your site.
- Makes it easy to call into Facebook’s Graph API.
- Launch Dialogs that let people perform various actions like sharing stories.
- Facilitates communication when you’re building a game or an app tab on Facebook.